Friday, August 7, 2009

GOLF REGISTRATION FORM

I have posted the registration form for the golf outing at the bottom of the blog. SCROLL ALL THE WAY TO THE BOTTOM. You will see the registration form in a window. To print the form, locate the box that says, "MORE" and click on it. A drop down menu appears. Click on the "PRINT" option to print the form. It is just that easy.

Seriously, I feel like a freakin' computer genius right now. I figured out how to put that form on the blog all by myself! It is nice to know that there is another career option just waiting for me out there for when I decide to move on and really start making the big money.

Start filling out the registration form and sending them in! I really want to see EVERYONE there!

1 comment:

  1. Well hot damn, you are a genius! Your next task is to figure out how to put pictures in the title of your blog. My friend Cyndi, another ACC'r, did it and she told me how but I forgot. It's cool.

    Off to the laundry room. Hope Johnny Be-bani is feeling well. We need him at the family functions this weekend! : )

    Molly

    ReplyDelete