Saturday, August 1, 2009

Enjoy the weekend!

Enjoying the weekend. (As much as you can on call, anyway.)

Hope you all are, too.

I posted information on The Fighting Toad Golf Outing. We can't wait to see you there!

Also, posted information for Lori Brawley, our Meal Coordinator. I can't wait to pay this one back/forward! This has been the most stress relieving thing thus far -- both the meals and having it coordinated for us.

Please pray for Monday's chemo session. Also, pray for better nausea management for next week.

We love you all from the heart of our bottoms . . .

4 comments:

  1. Someone is having fun rearranging the blog! I wish there were more templates. I do know that there are lots of other things to do with it but haven't taken the time to figure it out. Knowing you, you will figure it out before I do!

    Here's to good nausea management, no pain, and not-so-exciting dreams.

    My ad experiment on my site isn't working. I still have depressing "STAGE 1000 breast CANCER???" sites glaring at me. : )

    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clicking - Are there rules on clicking - can you click on the add more than once a day? Help me.

    Also, are the woman invited to golf?

    Happy thoughts on Monday.
    XOXO
    Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheryl,

    You can click on the ads as many times as you would like. I don't really know the fine details of clicking, but it looks like the more times the page is loaded (as in exiting and then coming back to the blog) in addition to the number of times the ads are clicked gives the biggest returns. It is some kind of formula that Google Ads must have. Still learning about it. . .

    OF COURSE, women better golf in this thing! We aren't letting the guys have all the fun! I'd love to see it half and half! You can even have mixed teams if you would like.

    Um, about the Ho Ho cake . . . Wow! And the chicken enchiladas were yummy, too. But the Ho Ho cake. Mmmmmmmmm.

    Much love,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mimi--MIL and FIL said the fish fry is going to be October 16 at the Eagles! Add that to the calendar of events. : )

    M

    PS...stopped by to click.

    ReplyDelete