Sunday, January 17, 2010

No News is . . . well, no news.

I thought I better log on and blog for everyone that is waiting to hear which option we are going with . . .

Well, we still don't know.

Dr. House was supposed to call on either Thursday or Friday, and that never happened. Obviously there are a million reasons why that call never came, but I have to tell you it doesn't make it any easier to handle.

Johnny's theory is that Dr. House and Dr. Ansari never made contact, which could definitely be the case. Who knows.

I called Dr. Ansari's office on Friday to see if they knew anything, and they couldn't say for sure whether or not both physician's spoke. Dr. Ansari was out of the office (and on a plane!) so the office staff didn't know what to tell me. I just hope that Dr. Ansari isn't gone for like 4 weeks or something crazy like that!

I can guarantee you that I will be in contact with Dr. House's office tomorrow and I will know something by the end of the day tomorrow. I WILL KNOW SOMETHING BY THE END OF THE DAY TOMORROW.

Fortunately, I work with Dr. Ansari's brother and will be on his tail tomorrow to find out how long Rafat will be out of town.



In other news . . .

Did anyone go to the Hunter Ice Festival in downtown Niles this weekend? I have to say that our little town really had an excellent turnout for the event. I haven't seen that many people walking around town in a very long time. It was so nice to see people enjoying themselves.

Even I enjoyed myself at the wine tasting tent for a little while on Saturday night. I was on call, so I couldn't taste all the great wines, but it was nice to be out socializing.

1 comment:

  1. praying and waiting.....

    love you all-
    georgeann, derek, chad and ryne nolan

    ReplyDelete