Monday, February 8, 2010

No Whammies

The battery is about to run out on my laptop, so here is the nutshell version (I will give all the details after I retrieve my power cord from the hotel).

According to Dr. House:

He found NO SURPRISES. Which in our world is always a good thing.

The colon surgery went very smoothly.

The gall bladder removal went off without a hitch.

The Hepatic Artery Infusion (HAI) pump placement also went smoothly, and they tested to see if it was infusing properly -- and it was.

The liver has some tumors that are quite stubborn, but we will talk about them when I get the power cord.

My computer just told me it is going to shut off in 2 minutes due to lack of power, so I will post this now and get back to you all later.

Thanks for the prayers, we know there were tons of them today.

3 comments:

  1. Still praying.........
    thanks for posting, as selfish as it seems, we were ALL waiting on pins and needles all day.....I know, like you weren't, right? So glad for the good things that happened today.
    love you all-
    georgeann, derek, chad and ryne nolan

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great news and we will be waiting for more to come!!! Schiele's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking and praying for you and your family..
    STAY STRONG!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete