Thursday, April 22, 2010

Made it to Thursday!

Ok, I will give the Sancuso Patch two thumbs up.

Johnny did get a bit sick today, but only after talking to a nurse from the infusion center about the Sancuso patch! I feel like that qualifies as "anticipatory nausea". And I will say that his color looks infinitely better than what it normally does during this point of chemo week. He has the nasty firerhea, too, but hopefully the Imodium protocol will take care of that . . . it usually does.

He ate a nearly normal amount of food today, and did a great job at getting fluids down. I preach and preach and preach fluids!

Hoping and praying for a calm and restful night for Johnny. I'd love it if you would joing me in this prayer.

3 comments:

  1. peaceful night prayers coming your way!

    love you guys!
    georgeann, derek, chad and ryne nolan

    ReplyDelete
  2. " GOD IS GOOD"
    STAY STRONG!!!!

    ReplyDelete