Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Be Vewy Vewy Quiet

Ssshhhh. I'm typing this as quietly as I can. Please read it silently, too, or just move your mouth if you must. I don't want Johnny's body to hear me. I just may jinx him if it does.

The patch is working.

No, really.

No vomiting yet. At all. As in none. OK, maybe a bit of the ol' firerhea, but even that hasn't been intolerable.

Johnny (and I) slept through the night even. That never happens on a chemo Tuesday!

He even ate dinner with us at the table tonight. My "World Famous Harrah Road Spaghetti".

I am just about to put my Toad in bed for the night, but I wanted to make sure I shared the good news with everyone. Please continue to pray for this Sancuso patch to continue with its magic. I know it will help his body feel so much stronger, and I believe it will help keep his lab values headed in the right direction.

I'm just so happy I could cry. Better get a glass of wine to celebrate instead. I'll just do it vewy, vewy quietly.

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! (very quietly, of course). I am just stopping by quickly and quietly to say hi and that we are all still praying and that we are sooooooo happy to hear the patch is your friend!

    we love you all-
    Georgeann, Derek, Chad and Ryne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking quietly to myself that this is great news.

    ReplyDelete