Monday, October 5, 2009

Let the Good Week Begin

Again, we start the new week -- the “good” week. We have to get a lot accomplished during the good week, to make up for the lost hours/days of the “bad” week.

This week is no exception. There is definitely a lot to get done. We are in the final stages of planning the golf outing, and it is coming together very nicely. At this writing, there are 58 teams signed up. If you are still interested, please give Larry Larson a call. We want you all to be there, if not just for the golf, then for the raffle prizes! Because -- and I am not kidding you folks -- there are some flippin’ amazing prizes! I can’t even begin to list them all, so I won’t even try. Just come out to Hampshire Country Club on Saturday and check them all out, buy your raffle tickets and WIN!

Thursday morning at 8:30 Johnny will have his PET/CT scans. We are looking forward to this, and hopefully the good news that it will provide. I have to say, there is a little part of me that is nervous that there is something else lurking around inside that cute Toad body.

We will see Dr. Ansari again next Monday and he will give us the results and the game plan. We assume that the game plan is to continue chemo for another 6 cycles and then plan surgery. Believe me, if there are any changes to the plan we will let you know.

Not much else to report for now, so I will leave you all with happy thoughts of normal PET scans and CTs. Wouldn’t that be nice? I know it is what I am praying for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment