Sunday, May 16, 2010

Hoping and Praying

Johnny has had some really good days this past week and some really bad nights.  I feel bad that I haven't blogged much, but with the boys in spring sports things have been really busy.  To be perfectly honest, I'm also having a lot of trouble organizing my thoughts enough so that I would make a lick of sense.

Tomorrow is a big day.  We meet with Dr. Ansari and find out what direction we will be heading.  As we see it, we will either continue with things as they are for a while longer and see what happens, try a new protocol of chemotherapy, or try some new form of experimental drugs. 

Thanks for all the cards, calls, Facebook messages, visits, and meals.  I continue to be overwhelmed by the support our community has provided.  We are surrounded by so much goodness.

Please send up your most powerful prayers tonight and tomorrow.  Again, we are facing the unknown and that is always the hardest part.

I will update as soon as I am able tomorrow and will also add information about the Relay for Life.  If you aren't already aware, it is July 10 and 11 at the Niles High School track.  We are looking forward to having a great team and a GIANT birthday party for Johnny.

1 comment: